1. Documentation in Tahiti -> Masters Book List -> Administrator’s Guide -> 10 Managing Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control
2. The first thing we will do is set up Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control. DBControl is the OEM version that is included with Oracle Database. It’s simple to install and uninstall.
The first is to enable the user DBSNMP and SYSMAN. ALTER USER DBSNMP IDENTIFIED BY "******"; ALTER USER SYSMAN IDENTIFIED BY "******"; ALTER USER DBSNMP ACCOUNT UNLOCK; ALTER USER SYSMAN ACCOUNT UNLOCK; OEM configure Database Control for DB OCM. emca -config dbcontrol db Database SID: COM Listener port number: 1521 Listener ORACLE_HOME : /u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/dbhome_1 Password for SYS user: ****** Password for DBSNMP user: ****** Password for SYSMAN user: ****** Email address for notifications (optional): Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server for notifications (optional): Do you wish to continue? [yes (Y) / No (N)]: Y
3. Once configured can access the console via the following web address -> https://ocm.dbajunior.com:1158/em
4. stopped and lift the console with the following commands.
# Stop DB Control OEM emctl stop dbconsole # Start OEM DB Control emctl start dbconsole
5. Let’s see how the console is uninstalled along with the repository database.
# Desconfiguramos OEM Database Control # On the same command indicate that the repository (optional) is cleared emca -deconfig dbcontrol -repos drop db
6. If you use must configure it with a new repository want again. We will do for now, because in the next section we have many years OEM Grid Control, which replaces Database Control.
# Configuring OEM Database Control with a new Repository emca -config dbcontrol -repos create db